NiGHt RaiN: Aximilli
Navigation
Archives
Thank You
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Aximilli
The Sentence By Anna Akhmatova And the stone word fell On my still-living breast. Never mind, I was ready. I will manage somehow. Today I have so much to do: I must kill memory once and for all, I must turn my soul to stone, I must learn to live again— Unless . . . Summer's ardent rustling Is like a festival outside my window. For a long time I've foreseen this Brilliant day, deserted house. ..... Yes, I admit it. After getting my report book, I cried, ok? I mean, I couldn't help it! I was dissappointed! It was terribly embarassing, of course. Abeh nak buat ape seh? The result was fine, fine. I mean, I didn't exactly improve, but somehow I don't feel too bad about it. I guess it's because I went down by only 0.2% or something. Horrible Maths result. Hmm. During the holidays, I'm going to get an hour and a half's worth of playing the computer. That's half an hour earlier than usual being granted to me because I took up a dare by Aba. But when the holidays and happy days are over, I only get half an hour's worth, but I'm not complaining. I deserve it. The rest of the details (how I feel, bla bla bla) can be guessed pretty easily by reading the poem and this short post. In fact, if you understood the poem and noticed the date, then you wouldn't need to read this entry to understand what's going on. But I'm writing this to let go of my steam a little. Self-pleasure, if you will. This is my blog, and this is my head I'm writing out, after all. Deenana at 7:36 PM