NiGHt RaiN: Idyllic Fields

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Idyllic Fields

I can't really think of a lesson that I learnt today. There's only so much phrases that you can use for your whole lifetime (or at least, for as long as I have this). Although, I did think of the quote
.....

90% of everything is crap.

.....

Sturgeon's Law. I wonder if that's true. I mean, surely not everything is crappy. Maybe only 90% of everything is mostly crappy. So it should be like, '90% of 90% of everything is crap'.

I'm sorry. That was a terrible joke.

Btw, I am really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really worried about this coming Friday, and just to let you know, I didn't copy paste that, which should tell you how worried I am. Ok, so all that 'really' is exxagerating things. Just saying "I am worried" should tell you how worried I really am, if you know me well enough, because I rarely worry. But hey,
.....

There's a first time for everything.

.....

Well well, what do you know? I did find a quote for today.

Deenana at 3:24 PM