NiGHt RaiN: Where For Art Thou?
Navigation
Archives
Thank You
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Where For Art Thou?
Love all,Trust few,Do wrong to none......That quote, or phrase, or whatever you wish to call it, is from the great Shakspeare, whose books are pretty difficult to understand. Luckily for me, though, this phrase is sweet and easy to understand.This post is short. I have learnt that the first line (love all) and the last line (do wrong to none) are very difficult to do. But the second line (trust few) is easy. Simply put, I have learnt today that I can trust only a few people, and even then not fully, because nothing has happened to them yet to prove that I can trust them. I believe that trust is something that you have to earn. There is a poem which goes 'Don't count your friends by their buttons/until you have seen them pushed a few times'.Deenana at 10:46 AM