NiGHt RaiN: Doshite?

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Doshite?

You and I can never be what we expect each other to be
And that is life, and that is beautiful
And that is you, and this is me.

.....

When people expect me to be a certain person, and I don't be that certain person, they would be dissappointed. But if I do become that certain person, then I would be dissapointed.

Many may have thought that I have changed. Maybe they're right, but I don't think so. Sure, I'm quiet at school, and I don't mix around, but I'm still me. Why can't anybody see that? I cannot always be happy, or cheerful, or up-beat. Things change. Feelings change.

"People often ask me questions I cannot very well answer in words. And it makes me sad to think that they cannot understand the voice of my silence."

Deenana at 11:55 PM