NiGHt RaiN: Samuzora
Navigation
Archives
Thank You
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Samuzora
We used to be so close togetherBut twilight's colours have changed now......Wow. What do you know? More surprises today. And maybe some dissappointments as well?One must not be discouraged, and although it is alright to expect some things, one must not expect too much as well. Along with expecting good things to come, I have come to understand one must be ready to accept bad things as well. Besides, life isn't all about the bad things and the hard falls that you take. There is something good that will come out of this.Meanwhile, I have a glorious glorious day ahead of me. I must not let my dissapointments get in the way. Hiding them might not be the best option, but when it is your only option, there is nothing else you can do. I was foolish, anyhow.We used to be close together, but twilight's colours have changed now.
I will live strong.
^-^
Deenana at 12:46 PM